Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I need to Update

But, I don't know what to write...

  • School is going good, boring.
  • Honors Chemistry is going to kick my tail.
  • I took senior pictures today, it was fun.
  • I talked to Mitch on the phone, which was pretty awesome.
    • He’s a cool dude, for real.
  • I had an awesome time in the mountains.
  • I’ve been thinking about a lot lately.
  • God is convicting me in certain areas.
    • I’m working on them.
  • I’m ready for the cafĂ© to be open.
  • I really like McCain’s VP – Sara Palin
    • She’s an “evangelical, pro-life, conservative, NRA member, and a mother of 5”
  • The holy spirit is so alive in me now. I can’t stop smiling
  • Remember my “eyes being opened” to someone? … I do
    • Diligently praying, searching for direction, and patiently waiting.
  • I’m ready to grow closer to God through my friends.

Quotes I like, hmkay:


My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

- Albert Einstein

If you are strangers to prayer you are strangers to power."

- Billy Sunday

Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a fire?"

- C.S. Lewis

Ya dig?


Peace


Do you remember when we first met? I sure do
It was some time in early September
Though you were lazy about it, you made me wait around
I was so crazy about you, I didn't mind

So I was late for class, I locked my bike to yours
It wasn't hard to find, you'd painted flowers on
Guess that I was afraid that if you rolled away
You might not roll back my direction real soon

0 comment(s) from you.:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online