Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Resounding YES

Ever been so wrapped up with life that you forget to take time to think, to reflect?


Obviously my answer to this question is a resounding “yes!”


I’ve been so busy lately; I haven’t had a single moment pass by that wasn’t cluttered by typical daily worries, duties, errands, appointments, and people’s needs. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love being busy, it excites me, makes me joyful.


But, I need to take a minute, a breather if you will, to reflect over the thoughts that pass through my head over the course of the frenzied days. My mind is like 7:00 traffic in some over populated down town freeway. Speeding by quickly and not taking the time to hang around long enough to come to a conclusion to where they’re going.



CHURCH::
  • I'm 100% sure I'm where God wants me.
  • I get frustrated with people who jump around. Stay or leave.
  • I love where God has placed me inside the church.
  • I could volunteer at the church all week, if I needed to.
SCHOOL::
  • I like the way my schedule is looking.
  • Although, not looking forward to the year long AP class AFTER school.
  • I'm excited to be senior
  • I can not wait for Liberty.
FRIENDS::
  • My relationships with friends are changing.
  • Over all I'm happy, because I know God is in control.
  • But, I wish it wasn't so hard.
  • I wish I didn't need to worry about their true intentions so often
NO TITLE::
  • I promised myself I wouldn't play the "I Like" game.
  • I refuse to be overtaken by the hellish circumstances of a middle school scheme.
  • I will say, however, my eyes are being open. It's in God's hands.
  • And no, I'm not making a move, until they show me a reason to take a chance.
RANDOM::
  • My mom wants me to trade my 99' Grand Am with my brothers 07' Honda Civic.
  • I have an interview to work at the cafe' at 9:30 Thursday.
  • I need some scholarships, help?
  • My two new songs to blast in my car by myself are: "True Love" and "Beauty of the Lord"


    MusicPlaylistRingtones



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I’m over taken by the passion that I can see radiating in my friends to become something better. They always want to find a way to improve themselves and the circumstances that surround them. It’s contagious and invigorating. Friends mean so much to me. I would do anything for them. I love "the group". I love how we try to fit "the group" in my 5 passenger car. I love how the group is bigger then 5. I love being around them, period. They're awesome, no doubt.





5 comment(s) from you.:

Chelsey said...

joe roy. i love your blogs. they make me happy every time, and no doubt make me think, and make me question things. it is simply amazing :))

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see what God has for you Joe!! enjoy every moment of senior year...

marc figueras said...

Joe, you're such a great person and i'm glad you're growing closer to God.

By the way, I'm sorry if i've been acting really negative and immature around you... I'm gonna try my best to be slightly different...

Anonymous said...

Joe!! Glad you took time to take a "breather"...lol...i was getting worried b/c u hadn't written in a while...anyways...what's your schedual?? and what do u mean AP after school?? Hope your summer has been amazing...mines been pretty crazy...HEY! we still need to get together and go to cookout again!!! Are you going to the pole this year or the cafeteria? Well, ttyl! and can't wait to see you at school...altho i am NOT looking forward to school, i DO want to see my friends! bye!

Mitchell said...

Joe, I am so glad that your being so spirit lead on a daily basis despite whatever life is putting you through. By the way, I was googling scholarships for you and I found a funny one. Trust me, it will at least make you laugh.

Duct Tape Stuck at Prom Contest
http://www.scholarlearn.com/Blog/34/Crazy+Scholarship+of+the+Day.html

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online