Sunday, April 13, 2008

It felt right

This weekend. Liberty. It felt right. I felt like I was where I was suppose to be.

I would love to rejoice in the aftermath of it.

But my mind is distracted.

"jerk"

"not everyone in the group hates you"

"i think your fake. you tell people what they want to hear. you have a lot of growing to do"

"You're not fake. You're just insecure. And sometimes you take your insecurities a little bit too far and misread an outstretched arm as an attack. You can be very kind and encouraging, but you are also very defensive and that takes away from the effect that your words might actually have on a person. You just need to learn to love yourself more and become less sensitive, and you could be a life changer."

"i think your really funny and a good friend. you just tend to not be yourself around girls you like. it kinda hurts sometimes but hey weve all been there at one point."

I wish friends would be honest. Really. If Im doing something you don't like, approach me like a person. Don't honesty box me. Don't write blogs about it. Don't send emails to your friend about it. Approach me.

Honesty box people. Really? I mean really? Could you be more of a coward?

I've put so much into my friends. But they're not giving back. I'm done with it. If your truly my friend, I shouldn't have to fight for it to work.

I'm tired of feeling distant. Hated. Disliked. I'm over it.

Be my friend, nothing more. If I want more, I'll invite you.

God opened my eyes to new horizons this weekend.

3 comment(s) from you.:

Chelsey said...

ohkay since i do want to be a true good honest friend to you. and since i want a good friendship with you i wrote this one...."i think your really funny and a good friend. you just tend to not be yourself around girls you like. it kinda hurts sometimes but hey weve all been there at one point."

Amanda said...

let it roll off your shoulders, dontcha know, the hardest part is over. breathe it in. let your clarity define you in the end. (it's a song, haha.)

brush it off joe, brush it off. :D

plus, liberty was amazing! It's so gorgeous, but I don't know, I don't know. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!!! i found your blog finallly!!! i told u i'd forget what it was and i did...so i just googled it...lol...i'm gonna miss u sooo much over the summer and we need to go to the movies or do the Cookout thing again w/ casey! Hope u did great on your SAT btw: i got a 95 on the H.Algebra 2 Eoc...thats okay i guess...anyways...have an awesome summer and i'll ttyl! -the vatican (is that what u put me as...lol)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online