Monday, November 17, 2008

I guess.
The past few days have been hard.
This weekend,
It was the most emotional weekend I have had.
At least in a long time.
I was so confused.
I sat it Starbucks.
Friday and Saturday night.
Praying.Reading.Thinking.
I've wrote two blogs.
Deleted them both.
Hopefully before anyone read them.
I was trying to get my thoughts straight.
Before I published them to the world.

I'm in deep prayer. Praying the God will be glorified in everything. Praying his will be done. That eyes will be open to his word. His sacrifice. His life. I'm in deep prayer.

later.

4 comment(s) from you.:

Kristina Weeks said...

hey.
i'm praying for you, too.

Patience Leino said...

God is faithful & will see you through, this & everything. We're praying...

SarahK said...

Maybe God wants to tell you something. Jst be open to what he has to tell you

Amanda said...

Yo tambien, amigo.

Psalm 55:22

Psalm 34:18

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online