Friday, March 28, 2008

hello

That's a graph of how many times people go to my blog.
Why so many hit's today?
hm?

But, this day was interestingly boring.
ha.
I woke up at 12.
Went to bdub with cousin.
We went to Chick-a-lay.
Got Milkshakes.
Said Heller to K.Weeks.
Went home.
Went to applebees with family.
Went to Wal*Mart
Then Best Buy.
Got Madea Movies
Watched "Madea Goes to Jail"
Everyone got home from the soccergame.
now im still bored.

Tomorrow, also looks like boredom.
Breakfest.
theeeeeeeeeeeeen.
nothing. all day.
who wants to chill?
holla!?

I've had a lot of the same things on my mind recently.
and for a change. they're all good.
I have one thing on my mind in particular. almost all day.
hm.

Madea:








4 comment(s) from you.:

Lorren Ellen said...

you bought the madea movies!
joyousness :]

Amanda said...

Yay for good thoughts and Madea.

I am going to message you back soon, friend.

I get back home tomorrowww [:

Kristina Weeks said...

that clip made me LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH.

:D

Amanda said...

that video. omg. hahahaha.

If God doesn't have a sense of humor, pity Madea. :D

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online